Our College strongly believes in imparting quality education that is holistic and value based in outlook. Equal emphasis is laid on formation of both mind and character. We firmly believe that the two need to go together as today's society needs citizens with vision, dedication and loyalty. Our college also prepares young boys and girls to bear and accept responsibility in order to contribute their best to the society. No effort will be spared in creating springboards for academic excellence mixed with taste for cultural and spiritual values.
The College Motto of "DUTY, SERVICE AND PURITY" are the central values that our college focuses upon, while grooming our students to take on different challenges in this ever-growing competitive world and their life outside.
To be an educational hub for a student's holistic development and empowering them with tools of duty, service and purity, so as to become catalysts of positive change towards a better society.
Best practices are perspectives and disciplines that are applied almost every day to make us better at what we do and thus achieve success.
1. The establishment and functioning of the different college committees to look into the most important initiatives is a part of promoting best practices
in our institution Read more...
2. Best practices are initiated at every single level – whether at an individual student level or at the management level
3. The induction of the newly appointed staff and the orientation of the new & existing staff is conducted through many seminars and focused meetings during the year
4. Induction and orientation for the First Year student begins from the re-opening day itself
5. Bridge Courses are provided for students opting into new streams
6. Remedial classes are held to hand-hold weaker students and show them the way-forward
7. Student Counseling sessions are conducted to boost students’ morale
8. Parent – Teacher Meetings are encouraged to apprise them with the latest updates of their wards
9. Pre-placement & Post-placement counseling sessions are organized for outgoing students
10. Extension and guest lectures are initiated to provide students with insights from industry experts
11. Personality development and life-skill classes are arranged during the year
12. Soliciting feedback at every stage is an important activity at college as it helps to self-introspect at various levels
13. Periodic reviews and varied evaluations are conducted in order to ensure quality enhancement of staff
14. Our college is committed to internalizing the best practices into every brick of the institute by evolving continuously and working towards greater achievement of all its defined goals
The college has always been at the forefront with respect to recruitments. A great deal of emphasis is laid on Training & Placement Activities. The Placement Committee grooms students for campus recruitments as and when the companies visit our college to select employees. On –Campus, Off-Campus & Joint Campus Interviews are arranged. Over 500 students have so far been placed in reputed MNC’s like GENPACT, HSBC, MAHINDRA SATYAM, ADP, APOLLO HEALTH STREET, SITEL, WIPRO, E-BOSS, IBM and COGNIZANT.
Our Student Titus won the Silver Medal for National Level Boxing Tournment 2013 and received a cash prize of Rs.4000/-.
7(A) Girls BN NCC
Anitha Kumari (Senior Under Officer) - Attended two Annual Training Camp (ATC).She Won 3 Gold medals for the best Cadet and Best Parade.Also she attended Advanced Leadership Camp(ALC) at Kharagpur, West Bangal and was A.P Senior.
G.S.T. Pooja (Junior Under Officer) - Attended Annual Training camp (ATC).She Won a Gold Medal for Group Singing.Also She attended Advanced Leadership Camp (ALC) at kharagpur, West Bangal.
4(A) BN NCC
Bhargav Kumar - Company Havildar Major (CHM),ATC II.He Won a Gold Medal for Best CHM in the ATC Camp.
B.M. Shashank - SGT, ATC II Sergeant